Senior Account Manager, Cambridge –
Audience Inc, a unique and creative communications and events agency, are looking for a new Senior Account Manager to join their expanding dynamic team in central Cambridge.
A driven commercial mindset and a keen curiosity are essential for this agency job, so please check out the full details of this unique Senior Account Management vacancy below for more info!
About the Company
The purpose of the job is to work closely with the UK Managing Director to sustain and grow the UK business. You will do this by taking responsibility for overseeing the design, development and delivery of existing and new client projects, helping the Cambridge team to develop and deliver upon Audience’s business development and growth ambitions in the UK.
Audience is an independent and international internal communication agency that specialises in virtual and live meetings, events and employee engagement programmes, with global offices in Basel, Toronto, Singapore and the UK.
The UK office has been operating since January 2017 supporting UK-based clients, and they are keen to build upon their successes and continue to grow the UK business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have day-to-day responsibility for your projects with this job.
You will be joining at an exciting time of expansion and growth in the UK for Audience, fulfilling an important role within a growing team.
The nature of the work for this vacancy can vary greatly, from working with large corporate clients – supporting them on strategic internal communication programmes and internal meetings support – through to helping Audience develop and implement its marketing strategy.
About the Role
- Through personal client services and commercial Account Management, take ownership of the retention and growth of the client portfolio
- Taking day-to-day responsibility for client projects, supporting them to reach quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Ensure projects are managed and delivered within budget, acting as the day-to-day escalation point for queries
- Build strong working relationships with key client contacts
- Business Development - work with the Managing Director to support in the on-going business development activity within the business
Proven experience in the world of internal communications and/or event management, planning and running mid-large B2B projects
- Sector experience in innovation, science and technology sectors (life sciences and pharmaceutical experience being preferable but not critical)
- Experience working with – or for – large corporates within either an in-house marketing function or having fulfilled a similar role within a marketing communications agency environment
- Have managed and delivered integrated communications projects, end to end, including elements of strategy, creative, content development, production and digital
- The ability to assist clients in understanding and defining objectives from an audience perspective
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles
- A can-do attitude, with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of event marketing and its role within internal communications
- Clear and confident project management, financial management and decision-making skills
- Articulate in forming and presenting ideas
A truly unique, creative and commercial vacancy, that – thanks to the transport links – mean this agency job can be commutable from all areas of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, including Cambridge, Royston, Ely, Letchworth, Hitchin, Stevenage, Huntingdon, Newmarket, Peterborough, St Neots and Bury St Edmunds.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.