Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Central London/Remote Working
Must have content marketing experience, and have worked within the technology space!
Are you interested in working for a leading B2B content marketing agency?
The client currently works with some of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Executive to join a team of consultants, designers and developers to lead on some of their largest B2B technology accounts, spanning across the US and Europe. The company are vibrant and creative marketing agency, who have a fantastic reputation for award-winning campaigns.
- Leading and working as part of an account team to implement client concepts and proposals from ideation to production.
- Leading the ideation and creation of design assets (e.g. social media flashcards, infographics, web pages, animations).
- Owning and developing client relationships.
- Writing content in a variety of styles and formats (e.g. social media copy, blogs, articles, white papers, nurture emails)
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in a content creation or marketing, specifically across digital/social campaigns.
- Previous campaign development and delivery in a B2B agency environment.
- Fantastic organisational skills, that will enable you to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Strong writing skills perfected in a content marketing and/or journalistic environment.
- Experience collaborating with designers to deliver creative projects on time and on budget.