About The Marketing Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their incredible, independent Marketing Agency. This Marketing Agency is digitally focused and delivers B2B and B2C campaigns for a list of high-profile tech clients. Each campaign is bespoke. The agency offers services in website design and build, SEO, PPC, social media, email and strategy to help clients meet their ambitious goals. This Marketing agency is known for creating unique, seamless brand experiences and their client’s love them for it!
The agency nurtures team spirit to encourage a collaborative, inclusive environment where your hard work will be recognised and celebrated. They are a diverse group of people, all passionate about what they do.
About The Senior Account Manager role
The successful Senior Account Manager will work along side an impressive team to build and execute cutting edge campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager
- Build lasting relationships with clients
- Seek to understand clients’ needs and identify the right services for them
- Develop effective campaign strategies and brief project managers, creative, technology and demand teams
- Mentor and guide junior team members
About The Successful Senior Account Manager
If you have previous agency experience, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in account management, campaign development and delivery
- Previous experience working with Tech clients on B2B and B2C campaigns
- Previous experience in SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Great attention to detail
The Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.