This fantastic global agency, a market leader in healthcare, would like an established Senior Account Manager to join the team and continue to deliver the outstanding level of service it is renowned for.
The agency delivers multi-channel programmes within the remit of healthcare – they develop strategic marketing and brand-building programmes for numerous well-known brands.
The Senior Account Manager role
The agency would like to appoint a Senior Account Manager to manage the day-to-day running of accounts. You will possess a thorough understanding of client brand, the market environment and marketing strategy. You must have a strong understanding of the healthcare industry.
- To prepare and develop plans for your brands and accounts
- To take an active role in developing briefs and shaping projects, including concept briefs
- To partner with the client on a strategic level to identify and drive projects
- To keep on top of market changes, eg NHS, PCTs, NICE, FDA, pharmaceutical industry, etc.
- Ensure regular client update regarding the progress of the projects
- Assume responsibility for accurate estimating and billing to ensure project profitability
- Work closely with the SAD to help recommend solutions / strategies
- Show creativity in brainstorm sessions
- Work with SAD to develop organic growth and potential new business
Salary and benefits
To £40k + generous benefits.
Benefits include (but not limited to) pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loans and sabbatical policy.