About the Retail and Lifestyle Communications Consultancy
Some agencies strive for success, but my client does so uniquely - with a special emphasis on employee wellbeing and a desire to bring everyone into decision making, my client is an award-winning PR consultancy.
Looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their growing Trade team, you will be joining a team of PR and communications specialists, offering the chance to join an award-winning agency at a time of exciting growth.
About the Trade Senior Account Executive
As an Senior Account Executive, you will have an opportunity to further develop both your management and communications skills in an industry leading retail and lifestyle firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Generate content for clients and aid in the preparation and distribution of press released, articles and social media posts
- Raise the profile of client key staff within lifestyle media and sell-in stories to the media
- Attend client meetings and trade events
- Help prepare weekly client update and reports, contribute to strategy and work with the Account Manager to keep materials and campaigns organised
If you PR experience, strong knowledge of the industry landscape and are driven to succeed, then this award-winning agency is offering the ideal opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Have experience with, ideally, some experience at the Senior Account Executive level
- Be tuned into the media, an excellent timekeeper and a skilled multi-tasker
- Have a strong understanding of the industry, be experienced in new business pitching and have a passion for trade, retail and lifestyle
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Trade Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £27,000 plus excellent company benefits including flexi-hours, early finish Fridays, bonuses, healthcare and fitness classes.
For more information about the Trade Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.