About The Social Media and Content Agency
This social media and content agency is a multiple award winning, fast growing and ambitious communications group with a global reach based in Central London and they are hiring for an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive. As a Senior Account Executive specialising in social media and content, you will be working for a dynamic, collaborative and successful business that places an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit. The larger group is around 100 people strong and the social media and content arm works with the social media departments of well-known brands similar to McDonald's, Aldi and Boeing.
Based in modern and vibrant offices, you'll be able to make able to make a real difference to household brands as a Senior Account Executive within he content and social media team.
About The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Executive within the social media and content team, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your strategic and creative skills in social media whilst working towards promotion to Account Manager / Account Director.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive:
- Consulting and advising on day to day social media and content for enterprise brands
- Working with a wide variety of social media team members to build vibrant communities.
- Being a key part in successful social media advertisements through creativity.
- Expanding the client base through business development with social media departments including conducting pitches, networking and various agency marketing activities.
- Conducting social media staff training to help drive the upskilling of the wider agency.
About The Successful Senior Account Executive:
If you are currently in a similar role and passionate about the social media, marketing and content industry, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience of delivering high-quality campaigns within a relevant industry, ideally within an agency.
- A university degree in a related subject is a plus.
- Hardworking, entrepreneurial, organised and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced technical skills or a passion of working with social media tools, insight platforms and content calendars. Preferably evidenced by the use of personal social media accounts.
- Having the ability to translate business materials into gripping content.
The Senior Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits along with excellent career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter