About The Social Media Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Executive with Community Management experience to join their innovative and lively team.
This agency is a multiple award-winning, top-tier social media agency based in Central London. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working for a modern and high-spirited agency with the goal of assisting global companies (e.g. Marriott and Kellogg's) with their community management.
About The Senior Account Executive / Community Manager Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to develop your copywriting skills whilst engaging global audiences. Simultaneously, you will also be working with clients' social media departments and assisting with community management.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive / Community Manager Role:
- Managing social media and social communities for multiple client accounts on a number of platforms.
- Initiating and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- Working with other teams to ensure all social media projects are on track and within budget.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on campaign performance against KPIs.
- Managing and updating client development plans.
- Presenting and proof-reading creative copy.
About The Successful Senior Account Executive / Community Manager
If you are currently in a social media role with community management experience this could be the ideal next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive / Community Manager:
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience of working in marketing combined with a passion for social media and influencers.
- Analytically minded with excellent organisational skills.
The Senior Account Executive / Community Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive / Community Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.