About The PR Corporate Affairs Consultancy
This agency is an established, integrated Corporate Affairs consultancy based in the heart of London. As a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager within the Social Care division you will be working alongside recognised and award winning industry specialists, providing corporate communications with social impact clients.
My client is the largest firm within the sector with over 50 people, working with recognisable brands similar to the NHS, Diabetes UK and Sanctuary Care.
If you are innovative, have experience in PR and are attracted to working in a diverse environment, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager Role
As a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your corporate reputation management and client servicing skills in an established Corporate Affairs firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive / Account Manager:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network including investors and managers, in both the private and public sectors
- Managing the profile of clients, working with regulators, securing positive media coverage and defending clients against damaging allegations
- Help clients in achieving their business objectives, such as aiding in securing planning permission and assisting in developing an online presence
- Engage with key stakeholders on both a national and local level
- Responsibility for crisis management
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, with a passion for social care and a desire to produce a positive impact in terms of social and economic development, then the chance to join a creative, rewarding and supportive Corporate Affairs firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, two years of experience in Public Relations (passion essential, experience within the sector not!)
- Be able to enhance existing relationships and establish new ones
- Have knowledge of the Social Corporate Responsibility space
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication and organisation skills as well as a desire to have a larger positive impact
The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager role receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £35,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, team lunches, 25+ days holiday and opportunities for a sabbatical.