Looking to join an exciting, entrepreneurial, leading sports and entertainment marketing agency? If so, look no further.
A fantastic opportunity at Senior Account Executive/Account Manager is now available, with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading brands and biggest names.
You will be running the press office for a variety of sport brands within the agency as well as playing a pivotal role within the digital team.
In this team you will be managing digital channels and creating content for a number of different clients.
- Taking charge of the press office across, Sport, Fitness and Lifestyle brands. A wide variety of coverage will be needed across key media.
- Being able to deliver a variety of content through social media, so you can carry out analysis, to drive campaigns forward.
- Comfortable selling and presenting social ideas to clients.
- The ability to maintain and build strong relationships with clients and the media.
- To provide clients with information and advice on appropriate channels and content.
- The confidence to influence campaigns across a variety of accounts, with strong connections within the lifestyle space.
- Must provide creative thinking and assist with planning of campaigns for clients.
- A confidence delivering pitches with new business.
- Providing support, knowledge and encouragement to junior level members of your team.
The ideal candidate for this role with have a minimum of 3 years experience within PR and Digital.
You must be creative and have the ability to spot an exciting and interesting story.
You will have a clear understanding of the outdoor lifestyle and adventure sports as well as having gained strong relationships and contacts within the sport and lifestyle sector.
To thrive in this fast paced environment, you will need to be highly motivated and work well within a team environment.
To become part of this entrepreneurial, thriving, marketing agency, please email: