About The Strategic Communications Firm
This company is an established, multi-sector strategic communications firm based in Central London. As a Policy Officer you will be working in the Policy Development, working alongside specialists to conduct research on a range of current geo-political and legislative issues.
My client has strong connections across the political space and is rapidly expanding, with plans being considered to take to company international with an American office.
If you are analytical, have strong oral and written communication skills and have a deep understanding of modern geo-politics, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Policy Officer Role
As a Policy Officer you will have the opportunity to develop both your analytical and communicative skills in a purpose led strategic communications firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Policy Officer:
- Carrying out extensive research in support of the firm's objectives and strategies
- Helping develop a larger, long term strategy that addresses unfolding geo-political events
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to produce cutting-edge reports, communication briefs and policy suggestion documents
- Liaising with a wide network of stakeholders
If you have policy experience, a passion for current affairs and a desire to complete meaningful and cutting-edge work, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and purpose led geopolitical strategic communications firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Policy Officer:
- Have experience of policy-based research and communications
- Be a sociable and relatable with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have strong knowledge of geo-political affairs
The Policy Officer position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £32,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including flexitime, 38+ days holiday and a performance related bonus.
For more information about the Policy Officer role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.