About the PR company (Luxury Lifestyle/Property)
Situated in the bustling heart of London, my client has established itself as a young, high growth and quick-paced Corporate and Luxury PR communications agency. Having only established themselves over the past few years, they have already been shortlisted for new consultancy agency of the year and are looking to expand their buzzing team.
Growing from strength to strength within the luxury lifestyle property, travel, hospitality, and retail space - working with both local and international clients including Four Seasons, Allen & Jain and The Chedi - they have truly differentiated themselves amongst the competition.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that can add to their collaborative, energised, fast-paced and supportive PR firms' culture with a great opportunity for international travel.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive position
The role within the Luxury PR agency will primarily involve
- Developing and running a variety of social media accounts
- Curating events for both B2B and the media
- Drafting PR press releases, briefing sheets Q&As and monthly reports
- Confidently pitching to journalists and the media using your excellent telephone manner
- Monitoring and tracking PR coverage
- Networking and forming relationships with clients and key media contacts
If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial and have experience within a Luxury lifestyle/Property PR (agency). Now is an amazing chance to apply.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Circa 2 years' experience in an Account Executive/Senior Account executive role
- Knowledge of the real estate PR sector with a history in pitching to property and luxury lifestyle journalists
- Outstanding communications skills in both a written and verbal format with a strong competency in using Excel, Word & PowerPoint packages.
- Someone with passion and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive under pressure and can perform to tight deadlines
- Ideally experienced in using adobe packages
In return the Senior Account Executive will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 -£30,000 depending on experience with amazing benefits - including international travel, new business incentives, PRCA membership, 25 days holiday with time off between Christmas and new year and more.
If you are interested in this Senior Account Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, please email your CV to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award-winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper-Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across the industry.
Keywords: PR, Public Relations, PR Senior Account Executive, PR executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Executive, Luxury, Property, Real Estate