Job Title: Senior Account Executive - Leading Music PR Agency
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including discounted gym membership, 5% pension contribution, discounted healthcare, free breakfast, flexi-hours and quick career progression
About The Music PR Agency
My client is an innovative, London based PR agency, specialising in music trade, business and technology media within the music industry. Some of their impressive clients include the likes of Twickets, Merlin and Veon. Their outstanding work includes frequent content in The New York Times, Bloomberg, The Times and CNET.
The Senior Account Executive role is a newly created role due to the significant amount of new business enquiries the agency is receiving every day. This is a fantastic time to join a well-established agency and play a key role in producing innovative campaigns.
About The Senior Account Executive role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will gain great experience and become an integral part of the close knit team, working across their business and technology accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive:
* Work closely with an Account Manager on key client accounts
* Liaise regularly with clients on calls and in client meetings
* Selling in through face-to-face meetings and regular communication
* Develop strong media contacts
About The Successful Senior Account Executive
If you are an enthusiastic PR professional, looking to accelerate your career at an innovative, London based PR and marketing agency, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* Proven experience in a music or entertainment business or technology PR
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* An enthusiasm for business and technology PR
* The ability to think on your feet, brilliant organisational skills as you'll be juggling multiple client needs and a keen eye for detail
The Senior Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425.