About the Food/Drink & Consumer Lifestyle PR Agency
An exciting and urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join a reputable food, drink, and consumer lifestyle PR agency.
Based in Central London, they are a successful and reputable competitor in the food/drink and consumer lifestyle PR space, specialising in both industry-leading campaign creation as well as crisis communications for their impressive portfolio of clients. As an Account Manager, you will be an integral member of an unrivalled multi-sector business that credits its compelling campaigns and its refreshing approach to issues management in the food/drink and consumer lifestyle PR space for its success in a saturated industry.
About the Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a highly strategic and creative food/drink and consumer lifestyle PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive role:
* You will lead the agency's strategic communications consultancy to a number of household names in the food/drink and consumer lifestyle space, from the nation's favourite restaurant, pub, and bar group, to an internationally-renowned consumer brand
* You will manage a team, contributing to their development and growth, and become a key member of a close-knit and sociable bunch
* You will be responsible for a range of tasks, from contributing to new business pitches, to creating compelling campaigns, and everything in between!
* You will also benefit from the opportunity to dip your toe into crisis communications and reputation management
If you are currently working agency-side as a (Senior) Account Executive , apply immediately to join this multi-office and fast-growing food/drink and consumer lifestyle PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* 1+ years' experience creating campaigns in the B2C/consumer space, preferably in the food/drink or lifestyle sectors, but not exclusively
* Proven team management and communication skills, and instinctively a team player
* Experience contributing to new business pitches, handling client crises, and budgeting would be a bonus
* Strong media contacts in the consumer space, ideally in both trade and national press
At this established food/drink and consumer lifestyle PR agency, the Senior Account Executive receives a competitive salary, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits, including a phone, a laptop, pension contribution, 23 days' holiday, birthday off, early finish on Fridays, an in-house bar, free fruit and drinks, monthly team outings, an annual agency gathering, and monthly massages!
To apply, or find out more information about the Senior Account Executive role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.