About The PR Consultancy
This agency is an award winning, multi-sector PR consultancy based in central London. As a Senior Account Executive within the Business and Corporate practice you will be joining a vibrant team of corporate PR specialists within a modern and forward thinking integrated team, delivering results for clients similar to Boeing, SSE and South Western Railway.
A global partnership based across 7 cities on 3 continents, this is a truly international business. An award winning firm, my client is a Top 50 UK PR Agency (PR Week, 2018) and the CEO is in the PR Week Power Book.
If you are innovative, have experience in Corporate PR and are attracted to global opportunities, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop client servicing skills in an established and integrated PR consultancy.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive:
- Work across different, integrated sectors, blending aspects of B2B, corporate and consumer PR
- Generate media coverage and implement client objectives, undertaking social media engagement, online monitoring and competitor tracking
- Deliver multiple campaigns efficiently, creatively and to a high level
If you are currently working as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, with a passion for corporate affairs and a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join an innovative and global Corporate PR consultancy is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Have strong media relations skills, accustom to translating business materials into compelling media
- Have a track record in building positive client relationships
- Demonstrate passion, imagination and innovation, as well as a strong desire to achieve results
- Be experienced in delivering multiple quality campaigns ideally with agency experience
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £28,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, season ticket loan, income protection, 25+ days holiday, gym membership and a performance related pay scheme.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.