The experience we need
- Ideally 1-2 years of marketing agency experience, as an Account Executive, or potentially an in-house B2B marketing role.
- An understanding of B2B marketing is important, and real life commercial experience of B2B marketing is even better.
- We need somebody who already knows how to take a brief from a client and brief it in to the studio.
- Experience across the broader marketing mix including branding, print, exhibitions, email marketing and other digital channels would be ideal.
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects and to confidently liaisie with marketing managers and more senior stakeholders in client organisations.
You'll get to work across digital and print marketing campaigns and will work closely with a top notch studio of designers, artworkers, copywriters and web developers.
The role will involve:
- Understanding the client’s objectives
- Building strong client relationships
- Taking and giving briefs (helping define creative briefs with clients and briefing them in to the studio)
- Attending client meetings and working with the internal studio teams (designers, copywriters, artworkers and developers)
- Creating reports and assisting with invoicing
- Continuing on a path of quick progression in the account handling team and hopefully working your way up to Account Manager level and beyond!
A fantastic B2B marketing agency with global brand clients, loads of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city. This is an excellent agency for career progression, and the team you'll work with are amazing at their jobs and also lots of fun.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.