Contract role 6 months
Senior Account Executive
Property and Interiors
£110 - £150 a-day
My client are an award winning boutique PR agency specialising in consumer PR within the property, interiors and retail sectors. They are leaders in this sector, and work across some amazing clients including luxury designers, international properties and an accessories retailer.
They are now looking for a Senior Account Executive or established Account Executive to work across a range of clients. Joining a small team, you will gain unrivalled exposure across all business areas and have the opportunity to input strategic and creative ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting press releases and social media content
- Providing creative input into overall strategy and planning for client campaigns
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and pitching feature ideas
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of clients
- Organising and co-ordinating events
- Developing management skills with more junior team members
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have first class written and verbal communication skills and an excellent understanding of social media. You should be a natural networker -and be confident dealing with clients and press face to face on a regular basis.
An interest in the property and interiors industries is essential for this role, however prior experience in the area is not necessary.
The Senior Account Executive should:
- Currently work in a PR agency or within an in house PR team (circa 1-2 years experience)
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent writing skills
- High standard of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, and team skills
- Can-do, positive attitude and a cheerful disposition!
Salary will be between £110 - £150 a-day, depending on experience, and working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9.30 - 5.30.
If this Senior Account Executive role sounds of interest, and you're keen to know more, please get in touch with Steve Woodward and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive