Senior Account Executive - Agency – Manchester - Up to 26,000
Looking for a brand-new opportunity? Become a Senior Account Executive for a leading media agency based in Manchester.
Our client works alongside some of the UK’s best-known brands! In this role, you will be responsible for client campaigns, from conception to implementation across a range of platforms. This role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, a company pension scheme and a generous discretionary bonus scheme!
Is this the role for you? Read more below to find out!
Main Responsibilities of a Senior Account Executive:
- Day to day management of portfolio of clients
- Building strong relationships with brands, understanding their needs as a business and identifying ways they can meet their goals
- Seek out new business opportunities to help deliver targets
- Consistently communicating between agency and client to ensure all campaigns are relevant and on-brief for the client.
- Generate initial ideas for campaigns that deliver clients desired results
- Stick to budgets and timescales with new campaign ideas.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is educated to a degree level with a 2:1 achieved
- Has proven experience creating, executing and monitoring campaigns
- Must be driven and ambitious to constantly push themselves to learn and improve
- Is encouraged to be curious and passionate
- Is highly organised with their time and capable of meeting agreed deadlines
- Has previous experience in FMCG