Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience plus performance bonus and additional benefits such as private medical care and subsidised gym membership.
About The Digital Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Executive to join their social media and content team.
This agency is a multiple award winning, fast growing and ambitious company with a global reach based in Central London. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working for a dynamic, collaborative and successful business that places an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit and truth-telling. The company work with the social media departments of well-known brands similar to McDonald's, Aldi and Boeing.
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your strategic and creative skills in social media whilst working towards promotion to Account Director.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Account Executive:
- Consulting and advising on day to day social media and content as well as being part of the creative process through the development of content calendars.
- Working with a wide variety of team members to build vibrant and engaging communities.
- Being key part in successful social media advertisements.
- Expanding the client base through business development with social media departments including conducting pitches, networking and various agency marketing activities.
- Conducting social media staff training to help drive the upskilling of the wider agency.
About The Successful Senior Account Executive:
If you are currently in a similar role and passionate about the digital industry, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience of delivering high-quality campaigns within a relevant industry.
- Ideally holding a 2:1 degree from a good University.
- Hardworking, entrepreneurial, organised and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious to work in a team environment to deliver world-class work.
- Advanced technical skills or a passion of working with social media tools, insight platforms and content calendars. Preferably evidenced by the use of personal social media accounts.
- Having the ability to translate business materials into gripping content.
The Senior Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits along with excellent career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive