This multi-award-winning agency is one of the UK’s leaders in customer engagement. Regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work, this agency really cares about its people. They have an incredible client list and this role is to work on one of their lead accounts. The team is big and bubbly, and they have a great collaborative relationship with friendly clients who are equally young and dynamic.
Reporting into an Account Director you will be responsible for managing all the organic and paid social media for a major home furnishings retailer, as well as getting involved in their hugely successful loyalty programme. Working closely with the planner and data team you’ll plan content and map out the social calendar. You’ll manage the client, walking them through the plans and guiding them as necessary. You’ll then work with the creative teams to develop assets before posting directly to multiple social platforms yourself.
- 12 months experience in an agency as an Account Executive or Social Media Executive
- An understanding of social media platforms and their role in wider marketing plans
- Able to manage multiple projects, keeping internal and external stakeholders up to date at all times
- Organised and able to prioritise based on shifting goalposts
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Confident communicator - both written and verbal
- Adept at building relationshiips with internal teams and clients
Salary and benefits
To £24k with fab benefits
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to work at one of London’s most respected agencies so if it sounds like you get in touch!