Would you like to join one of the worlds largest and most international brand activation and shopper agencies? Are you an Account Lead in cCommerce who has experience agency or in-house experience?
Our client is probably the largest and most international multi-practice marketing agency of its kind, who influence people's buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights and has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
The Senior Account Director, Ecommerce Account Lead (EAL), will be responsible for helping the agency's clients integrate and maximise eCommerce as part of their brand and category campaigns with omni-channel and pure-play digital retailers by drawing on an understanding of the end to end retail landscape and behavioural psychology that drives shopper and customer behaviour. As part of your role you are able to understand current traffic and conversion funnel performance to improve ROI.
Is it you?
You are at ease with communicating your own or others' ideas in interesting, inspiring and thought-provoking ways and think beyond execution and offer solutions rather than problems. You possess strong leadership skills which can inspire, coach, mentor and develop talent. Other experience and skills include:
- Experience in either working in-house within one of the pure-play retailers, multi-channel grocery or pharmacy retailers or within an agency with strong pure-play, grocery or Pharmacy eRetail experience.
- A detailed understanding of the retail landscape within the UK, specifically within pure-play, grocery and the Pharmacy eCommerce channel.
- An understanding of the various retailers strategy and how to win with those retailers (specifically within eCommerce) as well as an operational understanding of how to activate online.
- Solid experience in developing eCommerce strategies and playbooks, specific eRetail playbooks and execution of eCommerce strategy.
- Creativity with a focus on digital innovation and technology.
- Experience in developing and implementing category programmes, brand programmes and retailer events.
- Experience in developing and implementing activations within eCommerce.
- A strong commercial acumen and understanding of agency finances.
Salary: £65K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you would like to be considered for this role then we urge you to send your CV via the "link. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter