Senior Account Directors looking for a role in Ireland to join a full service agency. Read on to find out more
Our client is an international award-winning creative agency whose strength lay in strategically planning, designing and producing powerful communications campaigns across Europe for well known brand.
As Senior Account Director your main responsibilities are to protect and grow the agency's relationships with it's current client base and ensure resources are focused and working effectively and profitably whilst serving existing clients, and developing the skills and talents of the client services team. Other key responsibilities include:
- Establish and build strong personal and working relationships with designated client contacts and make certain the agency maintains a "web" of contact throughout the business
- Remain in touch with the agency's "day-to-day" business on behalf of clients
- Anticipate and address potential client relationship or revenue issues, advising agency management in time for the agency to act proactively
- Administer a "satisfaction review" of each client by end of year, then report findings to management team and address key issues prior to end Q1.
- Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members assigned to you in the team, recognising the strengths and weaknesses of individual staff members; acknowledging the expectations of, and on, others; committing to recognise and work to minimise knowledge gaps; and being willing to consider multiple points-of-view
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to lead the positive, spirited debate of ideas and points-of-view in order to push "your team" and the agency at large to deliver a continuously improving product, both counsel and creative
- Encourage, and demonstrate, unity behind team and agency decision-making
- Establish annual billing and revenue goals for each client, tracking progress on a quarterly basis
- Proactively initiate discussion, and address any anticipated variance from, annual revenue goals
- Identify specific opportunities for growth within existing client organisations
- Develop and employ selling skills to explore these growth opportunities
- Monitor staff development and satisfaction to ensure retention of key staff members
Is it you?
If you are a Senior Account Director, or Account Director looking to make the step up, who is a strong communicator and a team player who can teach other more junior members of the team to be more persuasive writers and presenters and would like to join one of Irelands most creatively awarded agencies, and to join them at their next award ceremony then get in touch by sending Ali your CV via the "link".