A senior client facing role managing a well known restaurant chain's digital footprint roll out globally is up for grabs within an established digital agency. Read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning established digital transformation agency who focus on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients. Based in Richmond, who consistently punch above their weight, this agency work with a wide range of well-known brands and names, and offering working patterns in the "new normal" (tbc) anticipating a hybrid model.
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Director with a third for digital innovation to deliver project excellence, the Senior Account Director will report to the Managing Partner, and CEO and work accounts for a a well known restaurant chain and one other, building strong day to day relationships with senior marketing managers, CEOs, CTOs and CMOs. The Senior Account Director will be the go-to person for everything digital and marketing for your clients and spotting opportunities with client businesses for growth. You will lead existing projects and keep clients satisfied, engaged and listened to. Other responsibilities include:
- Deliver against projected revenue and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling agency expertise across your client base
- Lead client status calls and internal status meetings
- Ensure all work is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
- Complete work to deadlines, and sometimes under pressure
- Contribute to new business efforts
- Manage one or more Account Executives and pave a path for their professional development
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Director who has at least 5 years previous digital agency experience, plus 2 years at SAD level with a drive and passion to get stuck in with every project. You must have excellent people and relationship building skills enabling you to work closely with different departments across the agency, and experience of working with multi-function teams across SEO, Creative, Paid Search, UX Design, Business Analysis and Solution Architecture. Do you have:
- A good track record and talent for managing senior clients through EMS level digital transformations
- An established background in consumer brands is desirable. Hospitality experience would be a bonus
- Be well organised and take great pride in attention to detail
- Be a confident and articulate communicator.
- Ability to contribute to and execute agreed strategies on client accounts
- A curious, creative marketer who gets a buzz out of driving business results without sacrificing creativity.
Salary: up to £75K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Account Director to join a well established independent global agency, and if you are interested then please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.