An agency who build themselves around empowering creativity are looking for a Senior Account Director. Read on to find out more …..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with their client who specialise in finding, influencing and selling to affluent consumers, whilst delivering strategy and activation globally. They also pride themselves on their real-world strategic thinking, using customer and business insight to fuel creativity, ensuring a right first time approach.
The Senior Account Director will be joining an experienced client service team, who are responsible for looking after their luxury and premium clients. Some responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing strong relationships with senior clients
- Actively seeking new opportunities for increasing the revenue stream within the accounts
- Understanding the challenges facing the client business and having a thorough understanding of all aspects of the brand, their consumers and competitors
- Signing out creative work as a senior team member
- Owning tough decisions, taking full responsibility for the account, whilst providing a cool head under pressure
- Reviewing and producing financial estimates and forecasts, as well as reconciling projects on a regular basis
Is it you?
With at least 3-4 years experience of working in a similar role, the Senior Account Director has experience of dealing with senior stakeholders, and managing direct reports. The Senior Account Director has worked with a range of advertising channels including digital, social, and have a professional and persuasive presentation skills which adapts to the audience and task in hand, and also helping others develop in this area. The ideal candidate is willing to learn new ideas and develop new skills through ongoing training/education whilst maintaining a clean and professional image at all times.
Salary: up to £60K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
As well as taking pride in investing weekly into developing their team's skills, our client offers a plethora of benefits and we will be happy to provide all the details of the role and its offerings to you. So if you would like to know more and feel you are right for the role and are what our client is looking for then we urge you to get in touch by sending your CV via the link. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter