Job Title: Senior Account Director – Leading Independent Agency
Location: South Wales
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
About the Agency
An exciting opportunity for a talented and senior comms professional to join an award-winning independent communications agency in an important leadership role that will help take the agency to the next level. A forward-thinking and agile communications agency, with a reputation for award-winning creativity that delivers impactful results for their clients with a variety of household names in B2C and B2B sectors. With a focus on delivering integrated outcomes for their clients including national and international coverage across all media, high-value links through digital PR and digital acquisition through integrated social media campaigns, this agency is unique in the locality.
This award-winning agency is also environmentally friendly and socially conscious which is reflected in their benefits, initiatives and charity partnerships. The new Senior Account Director will be joining a collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive agency with a non-hierarchical structure. The Senior Account Director will have the freedom and autonomy to make a big impact.
About the Senior Account Director role
The Senior Account Director will have a leadership role in the agency, owning the P&L for the account team, with scope for growth and progression.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director:
- Manage and develop the account team
- Provide senior client counsel and be a trusted advisor to key clients
- Develop integrated comms strategies for leading brands in multiple sectors including digital PR and social media
- Play a key role in new business pitches and proposals
- Strategically grow retained client servicing to drive revenue growth across all accounts
You’ll be ambitious and entrepreneurial and have a digital PR background, with a love for all things digital and social. You’ll be looking for more than just a job; you’ll be inherently passionate about delivering award-winning work and securing coverage and links for bold creative work for our clients. You’ll relish the challenge of working at a best-in-class small agency where you won’t be held back by red tape or office politics.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Account Director role:
- Minimum 6+ years’ agency side experience
- Lots of experience leading link-building and content-focused digital PR campaigns
- Experience leading and developing team members with a friendly coaching style
- Track record of pitching for and winning new business
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Ambition and drive
- Lots of initiative
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.