About the PR Company
Based in central London with multiple offices around the UK including Manchester and Edinburgh. My client is a very cool, rapidly growing PR company working within a diverse range of sectors including tech, retail, energy and financial services who are looking to hire an experienced Account Director / Senior Account Director for their Strategic Media Communications Team.
This PR corp-sumer based company works with some massive global brands including Mercedes, Pepsi and EDF energy and have many awards including best place to work and included in the Sunday Times Top 100 Employers list.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an energetic Senior Account Director with a relaxed, youthful and work driven approach to join a growing PR firm currently employing over 100 with some of the greatest talent in PR.
About the Account Director / Senior Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an amazing opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in this fast growth PR company.
Key responsibilities include
- Effectively planning and delivering guidance to a team, delivering upon integrated campaigns and periodically assessing performance
- Supporting the day to day activities of colleagues whilst showing true leadership abilities
- Leading on strategic communications projects for clients and strategy development
- Providing a strong lead on Crisis and Communications work
- Generating new business and revenue streams
As a Senior Account Director at this PR agency the ideal candidate will have
- The ability to foster relationships with C suite executives across a broad range of sectors
- You will preferably have experience in a director and mentor role within PR or another field
- Proven track record in project management and new business development
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate true leadership skills
- Ideally a senior consultant with 7-9 years' experience
- Highly reliable and trustworthy character
The Senior Account Director role is offering a highly competitive salary paying from £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including healthcare cash plan, performance-based bonus scheme and flexible working opportunities.
For more information about the Senior Account Director or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (020 3826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Account Director, Associate Director, Strategic Account Director, Senior Account Director