|Salary||£52000 - £58000 per annum||Sector||B2B|
You will already be joining a multi-award winning team so there is are a lot of existing clients and campaigns you can really get your teeth sunk in to! As a senior team member you will be reporting directly in to the MD and be responsible for an existing B2B team, you will be expected to create and lead all new business pitches, mainly with new clients but also existing clients in order to expand your remit. Digital and Traditional PR go hand in hand within this agency so being multi-talented is key, the existing team are really creative and innovative with their PR strategies so the next hire needs to reflect that as well in order for the whole team to bounce off each other and get the best out of each other!
What We're Looking For:
• You will have a solid background in B2B PR/ Corporate Comms as a PR Account Director or Senior PR Account Director with a FTC opportunity available for an existing PR Associate Director.
• You will have exceptional Management and team development skills.
• You will have proven experience of creating and leading client pitchs.
• You must be creative, proactive and be self-motivated.
• You will also be hands on! As much as this is a senior position the agency really focus on working together as a team so you will be expected to be really hands on in this role.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Account Director
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Account Director (PR and Marketing)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + healthcare policy and training budget
Account Director - Healthcare PR
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Training, 25+ days holiday
Account Director - B2B PR
Flexible dependent on experience