Senior Account Director – Boutique London agency – To £55k
Rare opportunity for a Senior Account Director or ambitious Account Director to work on entertainment, fundraising and financial services campaigns within an independent creative agency.
Experience with financial services clients is essential for this role.
Based in lovely offices and an enviable Central London location, this agency has a great culture and a growing reputation for excellence.
The Senior Account Director role
The agency is looking for a Senior Account Director to work with three of the agency’s key clients.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, you will manage relationships with two of the agency’s largest global financial services clients and oversee delivery of major integrated campaigns from strategy through to production.
This will include OOH, print, digital (eg banners and content creation), DRTV, press and other channels.
You will work with the Senior Management Team to maximise commercial opportunities and the New Business team on pitches.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Asset Management experience at a global level preferred but not essential
- A track record in FS accounts
- Experience leading a team of Account Managers at various levels, overseeing their workload and career development
- Growing existing client business
- Working on and managing new business pitches
This is a senior management position and the agency is looking for someone who is commercially driven, entrepreneurial and accountable. You should:
- Help deliver best-in-class campaigns that enable business growth and, where possible, drive cultural recognition for the agency
- Know the clients’ business so well that you feel confident challenging the agency or clients’ strategic direction
- Be a capable leader and role model who sets the standard for positive team behaviour and manages team wellbeing as much as output
Salary and benefits
To £55k depending on skills and experience.
The agency offers a fantastic culture with soft benefits such as 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, 4pm departures once a month, time off for Christmas shopping, great socials and legendary parties.
Ambitious Account Directors and Senior Account Directors with FS account experience, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.