One of London's most successful independent agencies is looking for a highly ambitious Senior
Account Director to really make their mark. You will work across two of the agency's key accounts across travel and tourism and retail and leisure. This opportunity is multi-faceted working with the client across client management, project management, financial management and internal management
Client Management - Building trust and long-lasting client relationships, grow client accounts, exceed client expectations.
Project Management - working on multi discipline, multi work streams across digital application development, CRM, Loyalty programme product and life cycle development, as well as brand strategy, content and communications
Financial Management of client accounts
Internal Management - working and coordinating various teams with in the agency to deliver project in a timely and professional manner.
This agency is looking for an individual with solid experience working on a fast-paced account with a global reach. Previous experience managing large scale, multi discipline projects end to end. You will have the ability to grow client's revenue, and an understanding of how they work in the middle east.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and globally.
- Ability to work on several projects/accounts simultaneously.
Temp to Perm is an option for this position as they are looking for someone asap.
Salary up to £65k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter