A global, multi award winning digital media agency is looking for a Search Marketing Manager to manage their performance efforts across APAC for their largest client - a global tech giant.
You will setup, manage and optimize paid media campaigns including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, and remarketing for their key clients You will also have opportunities to provide strategic insight on campaigns, as well as improve internal processes and structure.
- This role is both hands on - platform set up, optimizations, reporting and strategic - planning, budgeting and developing clients' goals, pitching and day to day client interaction.
- Capable of delegating and leading a team of SEM Executives that act as a support team for SEM Manager
- Manage reporting process on all SEM clients, working closely with analytics, intent and media teams to deliver insights
- Manage and effectively set up campaign architecture and tracking process to ensure the correct metrics and insights are derived
- A genuine interest in the SEM and performance marketing landscape with experience using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, and Google Trends
- Run A/B test experiments to ensure client's conversion goals are met and exceeded.
- 3-5 + years of paid media including search marketing
- Display and Remarketing are pluses
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin - if not already certified the company will certify you
- Strong analytical and client facing skills
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Marin and advanced Excel tools
April Shepherd EA licence #: R1436719 Aspire Global Network Pte. Ltd.#: 11C4388