Exciting opportunity for a Seller Acquisition Manager to join a brand new team in a global E-commerce leader!
Based in beautiful Richmond this role is offered on a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
As the Seller Acquisition manager you will be accountable for onboarding and developing merchants on the trading platform
Key responsibilities for this role include;
- using existing leads to prioritise as sales targets
- Develop lead lists of potential new merchants
- Report sales activity and progress onto the CRM system
- Develop and optimise sales propositions for new merchants via phone and email
- Assist merchants with technical aspects of integrating their stock
- Assist in the annual strategy and quarterly commercial plan
- Previous experience in telesales
- Consistent achiever even in tough conditions
- Strong ability to analyse data and draw actionable insight
- Strong trading acumen
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Knowledge of online marketplaces
You will need to have previously worked in sales ideally in an online environment.
If this fits the bill for what you are looking for, apply now or email Lee.McGoldrick@emr.co.uk