With a successful background over the past 45 years, this high value product manufacturing company hold a reputation for being innovators within a specialised market and are now looking for a Search Marketing Manager to join them.
As a key member of the Online Demand Generation team you will be responsible for all aspects of developing, optimizing and implementing the companies search marketing in order to drive acquisition and engagement across a portfolio of products and services.
This is a hands on role and key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the in-house paid search marketing and SEO marketing, involving multi-lingual campaigns and search engines, to effectively deliver business objectives and search targets
- Liaise with territory managers, content managers and product managers to develop paid search campaign strategy including key words, messages, landing pages for each language website
- Keep up to date with key search engine algorithms to ensure best SEO practices are understood and executed
- Hands on management of paid search campaigns for global search engines
- Modify websites and create dedicated landing pages to optimize search rankings and maximise conversions
- Produce monthly reports to include performance of country specific SEO keywords and paid search campaign performance
The successful candidate must have prior experience in a similar role with knowledge of creating and implementing paid search campaigns on key search engines to include Google and Bing. There aren't currently any line management responsibilities with this role.
The company itself market a truly interesting and unique range of products and believe whole heartedly in the benefit of employee development. As such they are an Investors in People accredited organisation offering a range of benefits. Benefits include a flexi time scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare and life assurance plans, free parking, a generous pension scheme and more.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Search Marketing Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 - Worcestershire