- Amazing organisation.
- Opportunity to combine science and digital.
- Lovely team.
One of the UK's leading science organisations are now seeking a Science Content Officer to join their lovely team in Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with a science background looking to bring their skills into a more digital role.
What you'll be doing
Sitting in the wider content team, you will work closely with other members of the department to produce short articles based on topics that have been raised by the press and PR team. You will use social media to share content with your audience, as well as using the CMS to upload content to the website. You will also be responsible for analysing performance on social media channels. Whilst previous experience of using social media channels in a professional capacity is advantageous, full training will be provided for the right candidate. An interest and understanding of human biology/medical and health issues is required for this role.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Understanding of human biosciences/biology/health and disease to ideally undergraduate level
- Understanding of how the main social channels work (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- An interest in current health developments and new research
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working hours, plenty of career progression opportunities, and a genuinely lovely culture to be part of.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Stacey on 01179 269 530.