A Salesforce specialist is needed to join this very successful FinTech company operating in the field of invesment funds management.
The role reports into the Head of Global Operations and will be a key position as it will support all areas of the business - with a strong relationship specifically with the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Collation and documentation of Sales and Business processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the integrity of the Salesforce database.
- Periodically run workgroups to collate system requirements to underpin documented processes.
- Produce reporting suites to facilitate the management of the various Sales teams.
- Maintain governance structures to ensure consistency and quality of data.
- Identify requirements, prepare business cases for enhanced tool sets.
- Deliver the documented requirements.
- Run awareness and training campaigns with the stakeholder groups (may involve international travel).
- Run internal system implementations (non-Salesforce); for example, HR and Finance system implementations
Key skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of data management gained in a commercial sales focused business (B2B preferred)
- Desired experience of SalesForce administration including possessing some Salesforce 'development' skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools beneficial
- Experience in supporting and proactively working with sales and marketing teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing, financial & technical environment
- Experience of system implementations is an advantage
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, MS Access, Visio