You will have a strong marketing automation background and will play a key part in the rollout of Salesforce marketing cloud across the organisation.
Salesforce Marketing Automation Manager Responsibilities:
- Build, test and execute marketing automation campaigns (including drip, nurture, trigger and batch campaigns) that supported the organisation's marketing strategy and pipeline goals.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing cross channel campaigns for web, events, video, print and digital communications.
- You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of three direct reports
- Promote best practice for digital communications, across Marketing and the wider organisation
- Work closely with technical operations teams to define, test and deliver new marketing automation functionality and track and monitor digital marketing ROI.
- You will provide and understand business requirements/requests to various stakeholder groups in order to produce the best in class processes and marketing automation system capabilities.
Salesforce Marketing Automation Manager Skills/Experience:
- You will be a Salesforce expert with a strong marketing automation background
- Experience driving business change across a large organisation
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive delivery, identify risks and escalate within a cross-functional matrix structure.
- Some previous experience with Eloqua would be a bonus