Are you a proactive, organised and confident graduate looking to work in the finance and investment industry?
An excellent opportunity to work in a team with a fast-growing company in a highly successful and respected industry. They have a track record of supporting and creating valued financial services and advice to the likes of The Financial Times, Yahoo and the BBC just to name a few.
As a Sales Support Executive with some previous experience in the Financial Services industry, you will be working alongside the sales team by aiding them with their daily tasks as well as contributing to the management of key client campaigns. Your responsibilities will include CRM management, monitoring customer accounts, creating training guides, processing client contracts and a variety of other administrative tasks. In addition, you will also be making and answering calls and liaising with clients by email so exceptional verbal and written communication is crucial. In return you will receive fantastic training, excellent benefits and a generous renumeration package.
- Assist the Research & Sales Team with their administrative tasks
- Liaise with clients via phone and emails
- Ensure the CRM is up to date and support the sales team with any issues on the system
- Putting together pitches and marketing information to assist the teams
- Manage you time efficiently to ensure you're your responsibilities are prioritised currently and completed to a high standard
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Management and Economics is a prerequisite. will prepare you well for the administrative duties in this role
- Experience working in the financial industry e.g. Life and Pensions Provider, Asset Manager, banking, Online investment platform or IFA firm.
- Outstanding organisation will ensure you can balance and prioritise your varied responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills will allow you to communicate well with clients
- The ability to multitask will allow you to help you work well under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Great problem-solving skills will help you work through issues with clients and colleagues in an effective manner
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Vibrant and supportive work culture
- Modern central London offices