£80,000 - £120,000 + comms + travel
Are you a senior financial sales candidate looking consultancy role based around solution selling? Previous experience in creating tailored solution packages for clients? Please read below.
This huge global company are looking for a well organised, proactive senior sales candidate with experience in driving sales through a consultative sales approach. As a Sales Principle, you will be selling across a widely ranged portfolio to some of the biggest names in the financial world. You will be able to ask the right questions to extract the information you need to provide solutions and a need for the client(s) to use your services. You will be responsible for your own work load and will be covering a global territory. All travel expenses will be paid along with a generous commission structure the more revenue you bring in.
- Selling bespoke packages to some of the world biggest fintech companies, banks & private equity and venture capitals based around clients future plans
- Full 360 from sourcing your own leads, meetings, pitching and closing deals. You will then manage the relationship going forward
- Dealing with C-level clients on a regular basis so maintain a consultative sales approach
- Face to face meetings and lots of global travel required
- Lots of autonomy to this role. Managing your own diary to ensure you work sufficiently within those hours
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all information is passed to relevant team when creating bespoke packages.
- 8 years minimum consultative sales experience
- Must come from a finance, fintech or research background
- Experience in selling bespoke packages for clients
- A proven new business hunter who still has a passion for winning new business through a consultative approach.
- Experience in selling into international markets is desirable
- Clean passport
Please click 'Apply' today
Or contact Sam Ecob