Our client is a PR agency with content at its heart. They help brands tell their stories through all means of content, whether words, pictures or moving image. They are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to join their growing London office. The ideal candidate will possess a proven ability of new business wins in an agency environment.
* Source new sales opportunities appropriate through proactive outreach and through a consultative selling approach
* Understand the products, offerings and customer requirements
* Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
* Research potential new clients and generate interest
* Work with the Commercial team to implement the agency's overall new business strategyacross all sectors and revenue streams
* Work with the Global Sales Director to implement strategies for identifying new prospects with the aim of securing meetings, briefs and new work
* Set up or support in the set up of meetings with new business prospects, present the agency's credentials with other members of the team or alone as directed
* Join and contribute to the Commercial team - meeting on a weekly basis to discuss live opportunities and new initiatives
* Actively identify and follow up live opportunities (identified through media and other sources) to secure credentials meetings
* Assist in the preparation of accurate reports on the new business and marketing efforts for board meetings and through the maintenance of Commercial Live.
1. Proven ability to achieve consultative sales and close deals in an agency environment
2. Track record of achieving to over-achieving quarterly/monthly quotas
3. Strong phone, email and social presence, experienced at handling multiple correspondence throughout the day
4. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
5. Ability to interrogate and understand client briefs with a particular focus on content and/or integrated work, utilising effective listening and 'hand holding' prospects
6. Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
7. Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office and online tools including Powerpoint, Excel and Word
8. Ability to write appropriately for differing requirements: Pitches, Proposals,
9. Attention to detail
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.