About The Event Management Company
My creative events client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Business Development Manager / Sales Manager coming from an events, conferences, MICE or sponsorship background to join their dynamic and successful events agency in amazing offices in central London.
Based in a creative agency environment, you will be joining a multiple 'Gold Medal' award-winning events agency that specialise in providing bespoke events and conferences to tier 1 global clients similar to Ford, Santander and Savills. This is an opportunity as Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to join a 'Best Company to Work For' that create over 80 events and conferences globally per year and help lead on their commercial activities as Business Development Manager / Sales Manager.
About The Business Development Manager / Sales Manager Events Role
As a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager, you will have a chance to be involved in the whole process of sales and businjess deevlopment from client engagement through to event management and developing relationships with leaders of global brands. With ambitious growth plans, this is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to join at this key time of growth.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
- You will be responsible for driving commercial sales engagement and managing key relationships with household brand names on a global basis
- Working closely with the senior management team you will help define and execute the business development strategy for this events agency
- You will have the chance to help develop the marketing activities of the Agency across events, social and industry forums
About The Successful Business Development Manager
If you are currently in a sales or Business Development role within the events, conferences or MICE space, this could be an excellent opportunity to join a leading events agency.
Experience for Sales Manager / Business Development Manager:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a simialr Sales Executive or Business Development position.
- Experience at a creative events, conferences, MICE, sponsorship sales background is ideal
- Desire to be in a commerical, sales and business development related role, securing new business through effective pitches
The Business Development Manager / Sales Manager will be offered a competitive basic salary paying up to £38,000 depending on experience, commission and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.