Role: Sales Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking to take the next step in your career in a market-leading publisher?
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in a well-established publisher, who are looking for a proven Sales Manager to join their motivated sales team in 2020! As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationships with your clients and generate new business to maximise all opportunities and increase the growth of your patch.
With outstanding offices located in Central London, offering a family feel working culture, you will thrive within a company focused on their people. You will benefit from starting a career that is bursting with opportunity, fast progression and flexible working hours.
- You will be selling across print and digital across marking leading titles
- Building, developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients to deliver maximum revenue.
- Working with clients to establish their business needs in order to offer effective sales presentations.
- Finding growth opportunities wherever possible to deliver maximum revenue.
- Identify new leads and establish new markets to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Consistently exceed individual and team targets whilst building strong working relationships with clients.
- Proven experience in a sales role within the Media industry to ensure you can come in and maximise revenue.
- 1 year + experience selling across print and digital to come in and hit the ground running!
- Have a new business mentality, to ensure you are maximising on business opportunities and increasing growth of your patch.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to hit pre-set sales targets
If you are motivated, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, click 'APPLY NOW' for this Sales Manager role!
Nathan Farrell - Talent Consultant