Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + OTE
Do you have experience managing a team and are you looking for a new challenge in one of the UK's leading online trading platforms?
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a market-leading ecommerce company that allows its users to sell both new and used products. Over a third of the UK population sign up to this platform yearly. This company is now looking for a Sale manager to support the daily running's of a successful Account Management team to continue their leading status in the industry.
You will be responsible for the team's overall productivity, performance and results and will be able to take advantage of impressive offices in London, amazing working culture and free parking!
- As a Sales Manager, you will take ownership of 8 account managers, being accountable for their overall performance.
- Be responsible for the teams sales success, client retention and ensuring the best possible services is delivered across the client base.
- Be a trusted mentor to your team, acting both as point of support where required, and ensuring the team are consistently working to the highest standard.
- Hire and on-board new starters and manage the performance and development of the existing team members through frequent 1:1 as well as performance reviews.
- You will have several years' management experience and a consistent track record of training, mentoring and coaching a team
- Direct, hands on and successful business development experience within the digital space to be able to support the team efficiently
- Proven knowledge within the subscription/tech space, to be able to hit the ground running
- A self-motivator able to work autonomously with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within a similar role to hit the ground running!
If you're interested in this Sales Managers role, click the APPLY button now!
Emily Jones - Talent Consultant