About the company:
A super opportunity to work with a young and rapidly growing innovative experiential technology company. Selling campaigns, experiential activations and IoT hardware. You’ll be selling to both agencies and client direct. The company is based in London and have built an impressive client base in their first year of trading.
The company is the market leader in its sector and has an aggressive growth strategy to provide highest quality products and campaigns. Continuous innovation is at the heart of the company as it looks to expand its international portfolio.
The company comprises of a small team, of which you will become a big part!
The work environment and company culture is relaxed, and benefits include draft beer, unlimited credit on the Dance Dance Revolution games machine and office puppies.
Fridays are punctuated with office drinks and a compulsory team 'Dance Off'.
What the Sales Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Generate clever and creative sales ideas
- Deliver agreed monthly revenue target
- Sell the multi-platform offering to media agencies, plus clients direct – UK and international
- To source, identify and secure new business opportunities through bespoke pitches
- To build and nurture strong relationships with key agency/client personnel
- Demonstrate excellence in sales, hitting KPI’s.
- Monitoring and tracking sales pipeline in CRM ensuring operations and marketing are engaged to maximise commercial opportunities
- Developing complete market awareness, understand competitor strengths, weaknesses and sales methods to enhance the commercial opportunities available.
- Increase their client engagements and commercial opportunities conducting sales meetings and pounding the streets to meet with their key accounts to further develop their market position.
- Actively and intelligently seek new business and generate new leads that are followed up with clear ownership and management.
- You are proactive, love media and are a passionate seller
- You are self-motivated and can structure your time efficiently
- Proven sales experience is essential.
- Previous B2B or media sales experience preferred
- Creative and always looking for opportunities to exceed targets
- Ability to easily seek opportunities
- Good negotiation skills with experience at presenting and pitching.
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Experience on sales management within CRM system