A Sales Executive is required by The Lead Agency to manage and lead the Approved Used Vehicle channel delivering revenue from existing and new Agency and OEM relations.
The Sales Executive will also be responsible for managing ongoing accounts in view of maximising the delivery of lead volumes and budget.
Sales Executives in this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Own the delivery of sales, account management, lead volumes, and revenue plans for the Approved Used Vehicle channel
- Build the sales pipeline in-line with the strategy
- Influence existing clients to engage with the AUC channel
- Develop new relations with relevant Agency’s and OEM’s
- Build the AUC sales plans in conjunction with other automotive channels to ensure lead volume delivery, and maximise commercial performance
- Work with other teams within the agency including marketing, development, design and UX, sales, content and the contact centre, to ensure AUC revenues are delivered
Sales Executives applying for this role require the following skill set:
- Minimum 4 years sales experience with a proven and demonstrable sales track record
- Experience of setting sales strategy and on-boarding new clients
- Experience of selling to senior agency and direct clients
- Working experience of key account management, sales cycles and influencing key clients
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Ability to perform well within a team and independently whilst out in the field
- Commercially minded with a good understanding of business needs
- Experience and understanding of the digital marketing space
- Automotive experience desirable
This Sales Executive job is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, well-established and ambitious company with fantastic career opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Executive job, please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button and send through your CV.