Junior Sales Executive - Immediate Start
£20,000 - £23,000 + OTE
Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding financial career within sales for a media global-leading company?
We are currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Junior Sales Executive to join the team, who will report directly into the Sales Manager for Food and Festivals.
You will be responsible for selling stand space across these events to Artisan Producers, Larger Brands and Experiential Agencies. You would be a key member of an established sales team who work together to bring over 1000 companies to our events each year.
The role of Junior Sales Executive would suit a confident and enthusiastic team player, who is looking to work on well-established and successful events within the food industry.
- You will join a predominately telephone-based sales team, selling the events to both new and existing clients
- Your role will be heavily focussed on new business, generating leads by targeting artisan producers, larger brands and experiential agencies generated through research, social media, online, magazines and visiting competitor events
- There will at times be opportunities to meet with clients face-to-face, both at our events, competitor events and specifically arranged meetings
- You will manage relationships with existing clients as well as account managing the clients generated through your business development
- You will be part of the onsite team at our events and look after clients onsite, ensuring they have a positive experience, whilst selling other events in the portfolio and rebooking for the following year
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the clients
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- Speaking an additional language would be an advantage for international communication
- Must have a strong interest in Sales and building a career
- Must be Degree Educated with 2:1 or above
- Previous work experience would be advantageous
Click "Apply" to submit your application now!