£20-30K basic + commission - £30-40K+ OTE year one
If you are a recruitment consultant, events sales specialist or have any experience in business development, this is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the education space!
This business has revolutionised the way that Universities and brands in the education space market their products and services to overseas students. Utilising the latest and most cutting-edge technology, they have created a platform which allows for easy and user-friendly access to information for students and brands within the Higher Education space. As Junior Digital Sales Executive, the successful candidate can expect to be working with a team of motivated and highly credentialed sales executives that will take your experience and push you to the next level. If you are excited by technology and are money motivated, this is the role for you!
* Pitching and selling various digital marketing solutions which include content platforms, social media as well as webinars in order to increase revenue
* Working closely with events or other teams to ensure maximum revenue retention from their clients to drive cross selling opportunities
* Prospecting and researching new clients ensuring you have a constant pipeline of potential business
* Client services; once the sale has been made, working with the client to ensure that they get the best return on investment and building on the relationship to upsell products and services
* Being a degree educated candidate, you will be confident in conducting market research before pitching the client on products and services
* With clear commercial thinking you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to ensure that you are always working towards hitting targets
* Being target driven and money hungry means that you will constantly be looking for opportunities to drive revenue and earn outstanding commission
* Your natural confidence will make you an excellent negotiator and rapport builder - the old cliché is true; people buy from people!
* Your prior experience in B2B sales means that you will have an understanding of the sales process and will be able to set up a pipeline of potential deals
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant
|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits and commission|
|Contact Name:||David Mason|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 16:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Senior Marketing Executive
£28k - 32k per year
Paid Social Executive
£23k - 30k per year