Robert Half are delighted to be working with a Bristol based office interior solutions company that provides a full turn-key solution to their clients.
Reporting to the Business Generation Manager the objective of the Sales Executive is to provide highly qualified leads to the Business Development team. You will be responsible for executing lead generation campaigns mainly through the telephone, but also through email marketing, events and digital channels. Lead sources will include Marketing, existing customers, new leads provided by third parties, agents and other referrals.
Key responsibilities will include
- Helping deliver the lead generation marketing strategy to develop brand awareness and generate qualified leads, mainly through outbound calls, to support sales with revenue opportunities.
- Following the Events Calendar as outlined by the Marketing Manager to enhance brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Supporting a data-driven marketing environment through effective monitoring, reporting and analysis of campaigns against a set of agreed KPI's.
- Facilitating customer retention through the delivery of agreed campaigns.
- Update and maintain existing direct and indirect customer databases to ensure that all information is correct.
- Follow agreed processes, in-house and with third parties, to generate and qualify leads.
- Engage in training and attend team briefings and meetings.
- Follow scripts and training material when executing campaigns
The majority of the above duties will be created or qualified over the phone.
The ideal Sales Executive will have a background in Outbound calling, have the gravitas to approach and build relationships at a Manager and above level.
- Experience with telephone sales preferred
- Ability to follow agreed processes and use support material
- Driven to deliver of lead generation targets
- Good communication skills
Our client is an established Bristol based office interior solutions fit-out firm. They have delivered inspiring solutions that empower their clients to empower staff and boost business growth. They offer a fantastic career path and are dedicated to developing their employees personal development.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Sales Executive can expect a basic salary of up to £30,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.