Aspire is working with one of the most exciting and largest names in the PLM Software space, headquartered in San Francisco, its quickly growing to become one of the leading players with its continuously growing technology stack.
Over the last few years, it has won awards that has made it an industry leader from market analysts like Frost and Sullivan and Red Herring and has made strong waves within the space, touted as one of the leaders in Product and differentiation. Funded at Series D with over $100 million in total of funding rounds so far, it's set to make a key difference within the E-commerce and Consumer goods space.
The VP of APAC region is looking to expand his team with top tier Solutions Engineers based in Bangladesh, where they will be working with some of the most prominent names and logos in the Consumer and E-Commerce space.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Be part of a leading PLM software company with an increasingly strong YoY growth trajectory
- Take on responsibility as the main go to Technical Pre-Sales across RFI, RFP, POC and Demo for key clients and deals
- Using your technical expertise to drive multi-million dollar deals from start to finish
- Work with major accounts ALREADY in the pipeline
- Report directly to the Head of Sales APAC
- Be part of a company that has great valuation, YoY revenue, resources, diversity and culture!
Who You Are
- You have a MINIMUM of 5 years of pre-sales experience with PLM OR ERP
- You have experience with retail/fashion/eCommerce verticals
- You are branded as an excellent communicator with a public-speaking track record and stellar presentation skills
- You have worked extensively with complex sales cycles
- You are based in Bangladesh and have a knowledge of the local market and language
- You are technical and have worked with SOFTWARE/SaaS
- You have a knack for problem-solving and understanding what the customer needs'
- Start-up experience is a bonus
If this sounds like you and are looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment then we would love to hear from you!
EA Licence Number: R1769928
Agency Licence Number :11C4388