Robert Half are partnering with one of the world's most innovative Tech firms to find a temp Sales Development Representative (SDR). This SDR must be proficient in speaking Spanish.
- Proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand the client Database enough to provide high level introduction.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology.
- Ambitious individual with a background in Tech/IT Sales
- Must be proficient in Spanish
- Must either have previously been an SDR for a tech firm or willing to learn about Cloud products quickly
An international Cloud-Based Tech firm
Salary & Benefits
This temp role will be on a Day Rate Contract - this is up for negotiation depending on experience. The role will be working remotely, though the client is based in the City of London
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.