Job Title: Sales & Marketing Operations Manager - Mechanical Engineering
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including company car, 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone.
About The Mechanical Engineering & Technology Company
My client are a world-leading mechanical engineering company, providing specialist nanotechnology tools and industrial products to sectors including medicine, environment, government, education institutions and blue chip tech companies. This company houses disciplines all the way from innovative product inception and R&D, through to production design and delivery.
Comprised of around 2,000 worldwide, this company's approach is specialist, specific and low volume, designing and manufacturing some of world's most innovative and cutting edge technology and equipment.
This company are looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Operations Manager. With a new commercial and marketing strategy conceived that will optimise sales processes, embed best practices and streamline marketing activities, this role will take ownership over the implementation of this strategy across the company's various businesses and stakeholders.
About The Sales & Marketing Operations Manager Role
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with the company's Management Board as well as have exposure to the Heads of all businesses, managing the effective roll out of the new customer engagement strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager:
* Take the lead role in the embedment and implementation of new guidelines, best practices and internal CRM processes throughout the organisation, liaising most frequently with sales, marketing and product management teams
* Deliver on behaviour and change management across the company
* Work with the Management Board to further develop and optimise the strategy
* Develop materials and deliver training on a required basis throughout the organisation
* Carry out performance audits across the business to identify where process improvements can be made
* Build relationships with stakeholders across the business, ultimately taking this exposure into a Senior Management role following the successful roll out of the new strategy.
About The Successful Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
If you are currently in a similar marketing or operations role, have experience of change management across a large business, with experience or educational background in a scientific field, this could be the perfect opportunity to have a large impact on a multi-national business.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager:
* Proactive individual, with excellent communication skills showing the ability to work with Senior Heads
* Can develop engaging materials and can deliver them in an authoritative and confident manner
* Strategic thinker, highly numerate and IT literate
* Can work independently
* An MBA or business degree is desirable, or a PhD in a scientific field is desirable, but not essential.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.