About The National Relocation Company
This successful and award-winning national relocation company are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team on a part-time basis. The role will initially be 3 days a week with the option to increase further down the line.
Operating on a national basis, relocation is provided to both domestic and corporate customers ranging in size. With an already loyal customer-base, this Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for expanding this.
Based in West London in modern and fully-serviced offices, you will have the chance to be an influential member of a dynamic and experienced team and help ensure that the company continues to be a market-leader.
About The Sales and Marketing Manager Role
As a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a flexible part-time basis in a successful and rewarding environment
Key Responsibilities for the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Lead the sales and marketing functions of the business ensuring that all sales targets and goals are achieved.
- Maintaining excellent existing relationships whilst also growing the customer base through new business.
- Managing commercial strategy creation and ensuring the correct implementation of it.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns and budgets whilst mentoring and managing marketing professionals.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are in line with sales objectives and provide good ROI.
- General networking and representation of the business at key industry events.
About The Successful Sales and Marketing Manager
If you are currently a salesperson and have relevant experience in marketing then this could be an ideal step in your career at a successful and reputable firm.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 5+ years of sales experience with a good track record to match.
- B2B sales experience, ideally selling business services in to office professionals.
- Confident with the full marketing mix and experience of this in previous roles.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships utilising your effective communication skills.
- Person management experience
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £45k (pro rata) depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Sales and Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive