Sales and Marketing Executive - Events - Greater Manchester - Up to £24,000
Are you a marketer looking for a new challenge? This is a fantastic new opportunity to join our quickly growing Manchester based client as a Sales and Marketing Executive!
If you’re looking to build your marketing skills at a fantastic, rapidly-expanding company then this is the perfect role for you! Fundamentally, this role will consist of ensuring the marketing activity of our client is effective, on-brand and specifically targeted at their consumer. In return for the smooth running of their marketing activity, this company can offer the lucky candidate that lands this role a plethora of benefits including a rewards program, team meals and plenty of parties throughout the year!
Sound like the job for you? Keep reading…
Key Responsibilities of Sales and Marketing Executive:
- Identifying a target audience using existing data.
- Implementing marketing campaigns tailored to a specific target audience.
- Proofreading and writing copy in line with the brand’s tone of voice and values.
- Ensuring social media channels are posting regular, engaging content.
- Building strong relationships with influencers and associations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years or above experience in a marketing environment.
- A degree in marketing or a related subject.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A strong team player who is able to work to tight deadlines in high-pressure environments.
- A proficient multi-tasker with an optimistic outlook.